Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rewind

Holidays, birthdays, plays, milestones...they have all come and gone and I haven't shared them with you (whoever YOU are, out there...anyone?)

So, I thought I would give you a little run-down of some things that have come and gone in the year twenty-ten!


So...the beginning of the year started out with (from what I remember) lots of snow...




and even some frozen fog...FREAKY and so darn cool!!

February was an exciting month, too!  (I'm thinking every month will be exciting!!  HAA!!)
Corbin had a birthday

We put our house on the market!!


Derek led the 2nd annual FCA superbowl party at the BCAC (so proud of him!)



and then I had surgery the next morning, which was a GREAT success!!  It also snowed that night...

March...we had more snow!
We went to Austin, hung out with friends, went to the kite festival...





Remi had her first spa day...(heeee!!)

More snow on the 19th...

We also got on offer on our house, packed like wild maniacs and I got a clean bill of health from my Dr.  I had healed in "stellar fashion"...not my words, his!

April...
WE MOVED!!!  And, I don't have any pictures of the front of the house...sorry!!
LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of unpacking!

Easter
Corbin got the lead part in the church muscial "Parableooza".  He played a game show host and he did so awesome!  SOOO proud of him, too!!



Ok, That is all for today!  I think I will do this in 3 posts...so, stay tuned for May-Aug!! :)

3 comments:

Becky Dietz said...

I learned about frozen fog from you and got some pics of my own! Too cool!!

Dania said...

Love all the pics! I'm ready to see part 2 and 3..and congratulations to Corbin on getting the lead role! Woot! :D

Dania said...

p.s. i would like to know more about this doggie spa day?!! ;)