Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What to say, what to say...I don't really know!
We did get a new pastor last night. That's very exciting!! He was voted in 100% yes!! We have been with out a pastor for about 19 months...so it is pretty awesome to finally have a consistant speaker each Sunday...and MANY other things. Can't wait to get to know him and his family!!
We have a busy week ahead of us. And then Derek is leaving Friday to go on the Youth ski/disciple now trip until Monday. He has NEVER skied before...so that should be interesting. I just hope and pray he doesn't break, tear, sprain, strain, whatever ANYTHING! Really, he will probably have an amazing time. I can't wait.

I did manage to get some scrapping done! I got LOTD (layout of the day) at CMK!
This is the LO I did. I really love this picture! It is one of the few pictures of all four of them together (My PaPa, grandmother, Mom and aunt). My mom is the littlest one. My PaPa, mom, and aunt all passed away from cancer and my grandmother is not in our lives...They seem so happy in this picture and I journaled that is was probably one of the last before my grandmother left them all. I wonder what was going in her mind in this picture. How she could leave this beautiful family....Anywho, here it is...























Here is another I did of me my best girl, Remi! She's so cute!!






















And one more of Bryson with Santa...this was his first Christmas.

















And here are the last two projects for Triple the Sketch.
A Christmas card...Hey, I'm way ahead...OR just really behind??


















And a picture of Corbin with Santa...this was also his first Christmas.



















I have more to share...but I will wait until next time.

Well...I guess that is all for now. I need to get to bed soon, so I can get up early and get some stuff done around the house.
Hope you all have a great week!!!!
Ember

10 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

Congrats on LOTD at CMK - I love that layout....but what a sad story behind the photo.

Great Christmas layouts and card! I would say you are getting an early start! ;)

Chrys said...

Great projects! I really like that Christmas card!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ember! Your projects are fabulous! My goodness but you've created a lot lately. I am in awe! Great stuff, every single one!

ellen s. said...

i love all of your projects! you have such awesome detail and texturer. Congrats on LOTD at CMK! that layout is just gorgeous!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Awesome work Ember, congrats on LOTD!!!!
Love the tree on the last one with the tag!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wow, you've been busy! I love your LOTD page. And the other ones are all super cute. Love the wave on the card. ;)

Anneke said...

beautiful layouts

Becky Dietz said...

I just love that you finally got poor Corbin's first Christmas done! ha! (Very cute!!)
I just played the most awesome, questionable game of checkers with your youngest. I love that kid!

Nicole said...

Love your projects, especially the "peas and carrots" layout!! GREAT title!

Wendy Kwok said...

I love the LO very much. Very precious! Congrats on making it LOTD at CMK. Saw this awesome piece there.