Saturday, January 24, 2009

I need to give a shout out to some life savers...

These guys were there for me this week BIG TIME!! Couldn't have made it without you! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

And a shout out to my Honey who brought me these beauties...some get well flowers...


Thankfully the family is MUCH better and done with that ridiculous stomach bug. Now I am a little behind on my motherly duties and should really be doing that instead of blogging on my computer :D

Anyone out there excited about the Super Bowl...Who are you rootin' for?? I'm rootin' for the Cardinals...the underdog. Usually I root for the opposite of my husband just to annoy him, but this year we are actually going for the same team.
D is re-starting FCA in our area and is doing a SuperBowl party. AND it also happens to be C's 10th birthday. So we have a lot to get prepared for next Sunday. AND that is also when our new pastor will be here. It's a pretty big day! I'm excited.

I think today I am going to attempt to make a dent in my disastrous thing called a scraproom. I took pictures of it, but I don't think I'm ready to post them yet. It's pretty ugly.

I'm waiting on a package from Sephora today, too. They always send you free samples with your orders and this time I get some extra samples...So, that's always fun!! I hope it gets here today!!!!!!

Man, I am quite the rambler today...

Ok, here is my LO from Triple the Sketch this week. Not one of my favorite, and for some reason I couldn't get a good picture...but I love the pictures of family game night, so that's all that matters ;)


Last thing...if you are needing something to make you feel miserable, I mean to satisfy your chocolate desires...I made these last week and they are UH-MAZING!!! (Derek took them on his ski trip and they were a huge hit!!) And I don't even care for chocolate all that much. They are super easy to make! YUMMMMMMM!!!!!! (BTW, Bakerella is also having a giveaway for a Wii on her blog, if you haven't been there yet, it ends tonight)

Hope your weekend is going wonderfully!!
Em

7 comments:

Susan Coish said...

Great dh you have there! And I'm lovin' that LO!!

Sherry said...

so glad to hear you are feeling better. Love your blog header!

Jennifer said...

glad you're feeling better! I adore your layout!! Please share what you bought at Sephora :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are better=)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, man, Ember! Sorry about the stomach bug. That is NOT fun. Glad you guys are recovering.
Cute family game night page! Love how you did the titlework, and what a great thing to be able to look back on years from now. Your kids will always remember this.

Danielle Flanders said...

Glad you are feeling better, Ember! that sucks! I have a cold right now and have been miserable too. Love your layout, what a cool design! And I've had my eye on those cookie brownies too...whoda thunk it? Mixing cookie dough and brownies...OMG!

Ashley Newell said...

What a great layout!