Sunday, September 21, 2008

dumb cookies...

Well...I was planning on updating today...have just been busy and then I kinda forgot. Soooo...I got on here to update and I couldn't sign in due to some issues with my cookies. Anywho, I got it figured out, but now it's time for me to go to bed. I have an appt at 8 in the morning, in Amarillo (that's about an hour away if you don't live around here). So I need to hit the sack.

It should be another busy week...I am supposed to get LASIK done on Wednesday!! I'll post more about that tomorrow also...that is what my appt is for...to see if I actually can get it done for sure. Hope it goes well!!!

I'll leave you with one of my faves of B from last week...

Here is my little super hero...he calls himself "Super Speed".

And when he takes off his gear, he'll tell me that Bryson is back...pretty darn cute!
Hope everyone has a good week!!!

Ember

2 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

silly cookies!! if only they were tasty like REAL cookies, right? ;)

HEY super speedy is a super cutie!!

GOOD LUCK girl with your appt! I hope you are able to have lasik done!! HUGS!!

Leslie

Becky Dietz said...

I love Super Speed! Does this mean we won't be talking about Deborah this week?