Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break!!

Sorry I've been so out of touch the last few days! We have had a lot going on...
Anywho...I just wanted to let you know that I will not be posting all next week. I had initally planned on taking my computer, but changed my mind today...soo, I will tell you all about NYC when I get back. I don't think I will have much time while I'm there anyway...

A few updates...
Derek's sister's surgery went well and the mass was not cancer!! Last we heard she was recovering well and would go home soon! That is a huge praise...thanks for all of your prayers! Also, our friend that was having the breathing problems is doing somewhat better. They still don't have a diagnosis, but they do know her lungs and heart are in great shape! Another HUGE praise!! She has another appt. tomorrow, so hopefully they will be able to pinpoint the problem and fix it!

That's all I have folks!
'til next week...

Em

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love hearing what is going on with you!! Have a blast in NYC!! :) Love.

God's Gal Sarah said...

Missing you...:-) But I know that you are having SO much fun. I'm trying not to be jealous. Luv ya, gurl.